I Took A Baseball Bat To Both Headlights
I Took A Baseball Bat To Both Headlights. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats. Slashed a hole in all four tires.

The “before he cheats” grammy winner has been given her very own personalized version of the louisville slugger baseball bat featured in her hit song. Naruto took her key to his car and dugged it into the side of the car. She decides to pay him back by trashing his truck with her baseball bat.
You Started Walking Back To The Club.
With dream’s luck, he’s still got his baseball bat from last spring season. (in the tune, underwood, 24, croons that she. “here, get in” addison said handing meredith her keys, meredith took them and headed towards addison’s car.
Her Character Exercises A Righteous Violence” That Can Be Seen In Underwood’s Previous Albums In A Song Like Her First Big Hit, “Before He Cheats” When Underwood Destroys The Car Of A Cheating Boyfriend With Her Baseball Bat:
“you coming with?” and dream can only follow after him like a lost puppy. The brunette smiles at him, resting the bat on his shoulder. Boy, is he going to be sorry he cheated on her.
Maybe Next Time He'll Think Before He Cheats.
I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive. She takes a louisville slugger to both headlights, so the driver couldn’t safely drive in the dark. Slashed a hole in all four tires.
I Want Some Bright Headlights.
Addison looked down at the bat in her hands for a moment, took a look at her surroundings, took a breath and made a swing, smashing in both of his headlights before brushing down her dress. I took a louisville slugger to both headlights. I thought i could get this by getting some piaa's but it wasn't as bright as i would have hoped.
Carved My Name Into His Leather Seat.
I got 1600$ from insurance because audi quoted $800 a headlight plus i got 500$ for refurbishment of my front bumper. Anyways, she takes her keys to all four sides of the truck, scratching the paint. I took a louisville slugger to both headlights. you smirked & put your sunglasses down.
Post a Comment for "I Took A Baseball Bat To Both Headlights"