Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Widget HTML #1

Compustar Vs Viper Remote Start

Compustar Vs Viper Remote Start. Any input on the two, or other similar brands would be great. I enjoy knowing the car actually started and is.

/Aclk?Sa=L&Ai=Dchcsewit7Bw3Max2Ahwzq2Akhc8Pbw0Yababggj0Bq&Sig=Aod64_0Wjdsfn0Vgdxb28Wwbyugakiin7Q&Adurl=&Ctype=5
/Aclk?Sa=L&Ai=Dchcsewit7Bw3Max2Ahwzq2Akhc8Pbw0Yababggj0Bq&Sig=Aod64_0Wjdsfn0Vgdxb28Wwbyugakiin7Q&Adurl=&Ctype=5 from

The blade interface just works awesome. Both manufactures have special functions that can only be modified with that special programmer. I have not seen much on the fortin.

If I Go Viper I'm Going To Get The 5902 (Latest Model From What I Can See) As Far As Compustar, I Have No Idea Which Model Would Be Comparable.


Both can have features added such as smart phone start, remote entry etc should i get a wild hair later. So that the car will not start unless it's in neutral. Now from an installation point of view.

Compustar, Personally, I'm A Huge Fan Of Compustar.


It has a range of one mile, a. As far as dei(makes viper, clifford & steal stopper) vs. A positive for the drone mobile (compustar) system on our accords is that when you remote start the vehicle and open the door.

Feb 10, 2020 #2 S3R3Br0 Member I Have A Fortin On My 2015 Qx70 And Love It.


Also the remote has a clock on it, but it. I'm questioning the use of aaa batteries in the compustar, granted i will just buy lithium aaa. Both are one way and simple auto start.

Vipers Firmware Isn't There Just Yet, So Whenever I Get To My Viper Remote Started Vehicle And Open The Door The Car Shuts Off.


Compustar / viper lets found out how far away these remotes actually work. Anyone have experience with the compustar? The receiver box is connected to the car's starter wire, brake wire, power wire, ignition switch, ignition wire, tachometer, and ground wire.

You Can Add A Super Bright Led And This Thing Becomes A Fully Featured Car Alarm With Remote Start With The Integration Module Built In That’s, Something I Should Actually Note For All The Viewers Here.


Viper vs compustar alarm system i know that compustar remote start is better per reviews, but no one really says anything about the security systems, which one do you guys recommend? Price really isn't a differentiator in this since 902/4806v are identical pricing. Viper says you can reach a mile.

Post a Comment for "Compustar Vs Viper Remote Start"