Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Widget HTML #1

Chevy Truck Rear End Width Chart

Chevy Truck Rear End Width Chart. Approximate rear end widths measured from backing plate to backing plate. The easiest way to tell the difference is by looking at the brakes.

49-'58 Chevy Truck Stock Track Width??? | The H.a.m.b.
49-'58 Chevy Truck Stock Track Width??? | The H.a.m.b. from www.jalopyjournal.com

The front diff in 1/2 tons is always a dana 44, which version is the question. I checked my numbers and my memory was off a bit. Approximate rear end widths measured from backing plate to backing plate.

I Have A 1994 K1500 Work Truck 4×4 Today The Rear Diff Started.


The front diff in 1/2 tons is always a dana 44, which version is the question. The most common 4x4 1/2 ton rear end is the 9.25 diff. 1/2 ton and ram charger there are a variety of axles used in dodge trucks and ramchargers.

I Checked My Numbers And My Memory Was Off A Bit.


If you wanted something crazy you could get a rear from a 454ss and redrill the axles for 6 lug. Add width to compensate for drums as follows: So, if i use that zr2 axle, my rear wheels will stick out 4.25 further than where they're at now.

Axle Width Year Model Notes;


Rear axle widths these dimensions do not include brake drums and are measured from backing plate to backing plate. #4 · feb 7, 2013. It comes in at 58 1/4 inches wide wms to wms.

According To Hemmings, You Can Find A 10 Bolt Axle On At Least Some Of Gm's 4Wd Trucks And Suvs Produced From 1977 To 1997.


Yes you need to weld on the leaf spring pads and cut the control arm brackets off, but it. I have a parts truck 1989 4×4 short bed v8. Some trucks came with 8 3/8 rear ends,, mostly 2wd's.

I Have A 86 C10 Suburban And The Rear End Is Junk Im Rebuilding It As I Go.


Actual wheel track could be as much as 6 to 8depending on drum size: I'll need 3.25 longer arms if i use aim spindles and 2.25 if i use fabtech spindles. I know the 4x4 axles are wider than the 5x5 14 bolts and 5x5 10 bolts by an inch or two.

Post a Comment for "Chevy Truck Rear End Width Chart"