Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Widget HTML #1

1994 Chevy Lumina Van Mpg

1994 Chevy Lumina Van Mpg. The model is seating 2 people. Gets 15/17 mpg around town and 21/23 highway it has a full tank of gas in it.

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan - Pictures - Cargurus
1994 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan - Pictures - Cargurus from www.cargurus.com

1994 chevrolet lumina apv reviews and model information. It hasn't been trouble free, however. It has a comfortable cargo van body style.

(3.8L V6) I've Owned A Nissan Sentra, A Ford Taurus And Dodge Minivans.


Show more garrison, nd 4 years at bismanonline.com 3 2,995 1994 chevrolet lumina apv sedan 74,377 gasoline automatic Replaced window drive motor $55 bucks. Gets 15/17 mpg around town and 21/23 highway it has a full tank of gas in it.

It Now Has 133K Miles On It And I Have Had To Replace Tie Rods And Tie Rod Ends, A Water Pump, And I'm On My 4Th Alternator.


Lumina 1994 chevy lumina apv mini van $2,590 york haven, pennsylvania year 1994 make chevrolet model lumina category sedan 1994 chevrolet lumina van specs & safety. The table below shows all 1994 chevrolet lumina van specs by style, including mpg (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions.

I'd Drive It Coast To Coast, Real Nice Reliable Van.


Running costs (higher is cheaper) 2 / 10: Lumina 1994 chevy lumina apv mini van $2,590 york haven, pennsylvania year 1994 make chevrolet model lumina category sedan The engine is powerful and comprises 3.1l v6 ohv 12v.

I'd Drive It Coast To Coast, Real Nice Reliable Van.


1994 chevrolet lumina apv uses 19 miles/gallon of gasoline in the city. The model is seating 2 people. Get instant price details on the market value of the 1994 chevrolet lumina cargo van.

Euro 4Dr Sedan 4Dr Sedan Euro 2Dr Coupe Z34 2Dr Coupe.


I bought a 1994 lumina minivan used with 73k miles on it. 1994 chevrolet lumina personalize find a car: The value of a used 1994 chevrolet lumina ranges from $143 to $1,308, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.

Post a Comment for "1994 Chevy Lumina Van Mpg"