2013 Gt500 Super Snake 0 60. Only 500 of these cars will be built, all at the shelby american factory in las vegas. I am still impressed with the idea of a 200 mph mustang.
2013 Shelby Gt500 Super Snake First Drive from www.motortrend.com
I was lucky enough to get the keys to this awesome car and wanted to share my quick blast up this canyon road with any fellow gear heads. I would especially like to try out the 2013 model year ford mustang shelby gt500. The new gt500 super snake package is priced at $28,995 for the 662 hp version and $39,995 for the 850 hp model, not including the base car.
I Was Lucky Enough To Get The Keys To This Awesome Car And Wanted To Share My Quick Blast Up This Canyon Road With Any Fellow Gear Heads.
@super8 yeah, i would try the super snake version if i knew someone who would let me drive theirs. I am still impressed with the idea of a 200 mph mustang. It will be limited to only 500 units, both coupe and.
2013 Shelby Gt500 Super Snake Specs, Quarter Mile, Performance Data, Top Speed, Engine Specifications, Pictures.
Only 500 of these cars will be built, all at the shelby american factory in las vegas. The least expensive 200 mph car, as far as i know. Thats for only shelby gt500 not super snake.
The New Gt500 Super Snake Package Is Priced At $28,995 For The 662 Hp Version And $39,995 For The 850 Hp Model, Not Including The Base Car.
In for sale, ford, mustang. 900+ hp 2013 ford mustang shelby gt 500 super snake for sale. I would especially like to try out the 2013 model year ford mustang shelby gt500.
If You Are A True Mustang Addict, This Should Be The Centerpiece Of Your.
I’m just your average car lover that happened upon this great opportunity to wheel one of the fastest production mustangs ever made!
Post a Comment for "2013 Gt500 Super Snake 0 60"